Zikrullah

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One day at Ekspo Buku Islam..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim… Assalamualaikum w.b.t...
hhoooollllaaa...hehe... I'm so happy when at home. I only leave a few days away at my home before I'm gonna back to continue my next sem.. erm, what I wanna share ow? ok.. I wanna share my activity when my friend and I went to the "EKSPO BUKU ISLAM"... oh my, when I going there, I feel I want to buy all books because it so CHEAP.. trust me, i'm not cheating k...hehe.. Actually it was unplanned program.. but, my friend had doing a documentary for their assigment..so, they invited me for joinned them.. of course I want.. why?? because I had meet IRMA HASMIE and an author of book, HILAL ASYRAF... and I had invited my Sarawak's friend also, Amiey...hehe..

here... the beauty n sweety Irma Hasmie... oh my, she so beauty.. n beside her was Hilal Asyraf
 

My Friend and I were take picture with Hilal Asyraf... n i got his book n his signature in that book..hehe.. thanks ustaz.. and I got take a picture with Irma Hasmie.. but, I'm sorry.. it will not post here...hehe...
 
So, we speed our time at there n after that, we went to Hasnaa's sister house... n we meet her nephew, Damia... she so cute... I think i'm miss her right now. I love baby.they so cute n small... hehe..
 
the cute Damia... miss her...huhu...
 
so, that all for today.. wassalam...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...